Welcome to Honest Soap Company, the home of handcrafted 100% natural soap and body products for women and men. Our bath soaps, lotions, and oils are wholesome luxury, derived from ingredients found in nature so they work in concert with your body. Our soap products contain absolutely no detergents or petroleum-derived ingredients to ensure they are gentle enough for every day use, the way nature intended, to condition, moisturize, and naturally pamper the skin.
Batches of our bath soaps, lotions, and oil blends are lovingly and painstakingly formulated, entirely by hand, in small quantities, in order to maintain the highest level of consistency and quality. Our natural soaps, lotions, and oils are truly a labor of love, and it is our pleasure to share them with you in four fantastic collections as well as beautiful and stylish gift packs perfect for gift giving on just about any occasion!
Explore, with confidence, the luxurious and relaxing Honest Soap experience. Why? Because you deserve perfection! And once you’ve tried this natural and beautiful homemade soap, you won’t ever want to go back to inferior quality products!
Our natural bath and body products are available via our website, at any of the artisan fairs and civic events that we attend in the greater Denver, Colorado area, or at the following retail locations:
- Synergy Salon and Day Spa, 729 E 17th Ave., Denver, CO 80203
- Retro Barber’s LLC, Arvada Square, 9435 Ralston Road, Arvada, CO 80002, Phone: (303) 424-9931, Tuesday-Friday 8-6, Saturday 8-3
- Pinnacle Gardens, Inc., 13431 Sable Blvd., Brighton, CO 80601, Phone: (303) 655-8180
- Lulu’s Farm, 13201 E. 144th Ave., Brighton, CO, 80601, Phone: (303) 659-3300
- Classic Colorado Barbers, Lake Plaza, 9054 W. 88th Ave., Arvada, CO 80005, Phone: (720) 728-8618
- Adams Apple Antiques, 6108 S. College, Ft. Collins, CO _____, Phone: (303) 250-0184
- Adams Apple Antiques (Foothills Flea Market), 6300 S. College, Ft. Collins, CO _____, Phone: (303) 250-0184